The Cambridge Cybercrime Centre is organising another one day conference on cybercrime on Thursday, 11th July 2019.
We have a stellar group of invited speakers who are at the forefront of their fields:
- Jamie Saunders, UCL Department of Security and Crime Science
- Sergio Pastrana, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Victoria Wang, University of Portsmouth
- Jack Hughes, Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge
- Greg Francis, National Crime Agency
- Ugur Akyazi, Technische Universiteit Delft
- Qiu-Hong Wang, Singapore Management University
- Leonie Tanczer, University College London
- Diego Silva, University of Oxford
- Ben Collier, Cambridge Cybercrime Centre, University of Cambridge
- Richard Clayton, Cambridge Cybercrime Centre, University of Cambridge
They will present various aspects of cybercrime from the point of view of criminology, policy, security economics and policing.
This one day event, to be held in the Faculty of Law, University of Cambridge will follow immediately after (and will be in the same venue as) the “12th International Conference on Evidence Based Policing” organised by the Institute of Criminology which runs on the 9th and 10th July 2018.
Full details (and information about booking) is here.